Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A TMMO Update

So I have discussed a bit about my goal of a Total Money Makeover and the ultimate goal of becoming debt free before - so I thought it was time for a little update for anyone who might be interested! 
Status: The ultimate status is that I am not doing so hot, definitely haven't been in gazelle mode.
 
 
The Bad:
* On a plateau - definitely not in gazelle mode
*  Struggling with a food budget - my grocery budget is in check, my penchant for getting fast food on my lunch break or the break between my two jobs is not.
* I quit my second job - not necessarily a bad thing, but definitely affects my abilities to take on the baby steps.
* No snowballing or extra payments
 
 
The Good:* I have been cash flowing everything, no additional debts
* I became a consultant with Lilla Rose - hoping to use this to generate some side income which I can apply toward my debt free goal!
*Received a promotion (and pay raise) at work
 
 
Goals:
* Use the time previously spent at my second job to support long-term financial goals.
*Generate side/secondary income.
*Pay off my federal student loans before Thanksgiving 2015
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment